Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors. This broad capability enables us to offer our customers the full range from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning to Maintenance Management. With branch offices in Abuja and Lagos, and the head office situated in Port Harcourt, KES is well placed to undertake projects both nationwide and throughout West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Engineer
- We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure.
- You will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing highly available network architectures that meet business objectives.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Minimum of HND in Computer Science or a related subject
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 2 years
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Excellent leadership, written and communication skill
- Ability to work in team
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Network Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th April, 2018.