Aug 2017 Career Vacancy in a Leading Pharmaceutical Company for Production Pharmacists Nigeria
Lorache Group – Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company in Nigeria, owned by a leading conglomerate with subsidiaries across different industries like manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, FMCGs, Automotive, Airline etc. It Pharmaceutical factory currently produces over 27 products as well as trading varieties of imported products and medical devices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Minna, Niger, Ibadan, Oyo
The suitable candidate will be responsible in the following aspect:
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Assist in liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions.
- Attends to any incidental work that may be required by the Factory Manager
- Assist in registration of premises with the pharmacists council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC).
- Maintain standards at NOSDOC GROUP,
- Responsible for authorization of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs) and document review.
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is adhered
- Ensure customer complaints are resolved
- Clinically screen prescriptions to ensure safe, optimal and cost-effective use of the medicine.
- Take overall responsibility for setting out the standards and policies for the provision of professional pharmacy service.
- Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- Must be based in Ibadan
- He / she must have a working relationship & or dealing with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation
- Compliance with GMP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied and State located as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2017.